Mesa garden seedlist up

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Crassulacean

Mesa garden seedlist up

Post by Crassulacean »

Heads up the 2018 seed list is up as of 12 today go order so you dont end up at the end of the line. 8% price jump over last hear.
Crassulacean

Re: Mesa garden seedlist up

Post by Crassulacean »

Bummer I ordered within an hour of the list being up and only 50% the seeds I ordered were in stock. I can't believe they ran out of golden barrel seeds within 60 minutes. I don't want to be too critical since it seems like the new owners walked into a confusing mess of stock and records. Was it like this when Steve brack put up new lists?
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

They've had a good year now to get their ducks in a row. Hearing about your experience makes me worry about my own order!
Pushrestart

Post by Pushrestart »

I ordered a few hours after this’s list went live, considering my order was mostly mesemb and succulent seeds it might be a looooooong while before I’m hear back.

The new owners, I believe didn’t fully grasp how a large a beast Mesa Garden is. Between the way plants were organized, greenhouses, technology, everything neeeded to be upgraded and that takes time from learning how it was done to how to do it your way. It’s a process, it’s going to take time, so long as they communicate with their customers it’s okay by me.