Tools For Detecting Pests

Trouble shoot problems you are having with your cactus.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Tools For Detecting Pests

Post by WayneByerly »

The little things that infest our collections to such detriment are SO difficult to see with the naked eye. At MY age (61), I find that even with a magnifying glass, I have to stand in the sun to be able to really make good use of it. And so I decided to post this as a recommendation to help people out.
20x LED lighted Magnifying glasses
20x LED lighted Magnifying glasses
Glasses.png (109.54 KiB) Viewed 740 times
I bought these at Amazon for, well, although I don't remember, but it looks like $7.50 in my purchase records, although at the time of THIS writing, the price is $4.71 with FREE shipping. The EXACT text of the name of this item is "Watch Repair Magnifier Loupe 20X Glasses With LED Light" and Amazon's part number (their ASIN #) is B007YBEHIO. Enter that number in Amazon's search box and you'll go straight to that items page.

LED lighted, 20x magnifying loupes that are worn on the face like glasses, leaving both hands free for use. Both eyepieces rotate up out of the way for normal sight. Very useful, convenient, & powerful. I highly recommend these to anyone that grows things that are susceptible to pests.[/color]
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a