Mega Wash Frequency Altered Water

Trouble shoot problems you are having with your cactus.
Ivan C

Mega Wash Frequency Altered Water

Post by Ivan C »

Has anyone tried or had any experience with this product for Spider Mites?
Mega Wash.jpg
Mega Wash.jpg (92.79 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
"The ORIGINAL Frequency Altered Water. Mega Wash is designed specifically for the hydroponic and horticultural industry. The key component in Mega Wash is the 18 unique frequency's that are imprinted in the water."
toadstar

Re: Mega Wash Frequency Altered Water

Post by toadstar »

The key component in Mega Wash is the 18 unique frequency's that are imprinted in the water."

Haha, what? Seems legit.
Steve Johnson

Post by Steve Johnson »

toadstar wrote:The key component in Mega Wash is the 18 unique frequency's that are imprinted in the water."

Haha, what? Seems legit.
No, sounds completely bogus. Besides, it's not frequency's, but frequencies. If these people can't even manage to get the spelling right, the quality of their minds are open to question.
If you just want photos without all the blather, please visit my Flickr gallery.
My location: Los Angeles, CA (Zone 10b)
iann

Post by iann »

Oh dear ...
--ian
HP22B

Post by HP22B »

"Mega Wash CAN NOT be stored on concrete, as it will drain frequencies from the product."

:lol:

Wish I could make $20/L selling jugs of water.
iann

Post by iann »

HP22B wrote:"Mega Wash CAN NOT be stored on concrete, as it will drain frequencies from the product."

:lol:

Wish I could make $20/L selling jugs of water.
A small hole in the bottom of the container can do the same thing!

It does beg the question of just how effective water is against mites. My plants that stand out in the rain are hardly ever infested. Unless it doesn't rain, of course 8) That might depend on the mite though. Spider mites struggle in high humidity, while flat mites seem to love it.
--ian
Ivan C

Post by Ivan C »

iann wrote: It does beg the question of just how effective water is against mites. My plants that stand out in the rain are hardly ever infested. Unless it doesn't rain, of course 8) That might depend on the mite though. Spider mites struggle in high humidity, while flat mites seem to love it.
We have 2 hydroponic stores near me and both highly recommend it. They tell me everyone that used it has found it effective. I have not tried it and I am also sceptical. At $20/4 L it does seem pricey. It does have something in it, though because one of the guys told me it does have a slight colour tint. But I could not find out what.

From people that have tried it, it does work. From people that haven't, well....

For right now I am using water... a little dish soap... and pressure spray and that works too.
graffiti

Post by graffiti »

My cacti believe in homeopathy even less than I do. They've worked very hard to do so, because it's very difficult to put less credence in something than I put in homeopathy.
Steve Johnson

Post by Steve Johnson »

While it doesn't deal specifically with the claims about Mega Wash, this website will give you the general idea...

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As the great showman P.T. Barnum once said, there's a sucker born every minute.
If you just want photos without all the blather, please visit my Flickr gallery.
My location: Los Angeles, CA (Zone 10b)
adetheproducer

Post by adetheproducer »

Frequency altered water.....sounds like they been eating the cacti not growing them.
And as the walls come down and as I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade recalling all of the times
I have died and will die.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND