Where can I buy cacti/succulent seeds in California?

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
absolute0

Where can I buy cacti/succulent seeds in California?

Post by absolute0 »

Does anyone know where I can buy cacti/succulent seeds in California?

I'm from the Philippines but I have a friend who's in LA right now and I was thinking of asking him to buy seeds for me. (A live plant might be difficult for him to transport).

I checked the directory at cactus-mall and I tried to contact some of them already but if anyone here knows some retail store, it would be a huge help. Thanks!
taskan

Re: Where can I buy cacti/succulent seeds in California?

Post by taskan »

Ebay, there are ton of seeds
Have a good day!
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

absolute0 wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy cacti/succulent seeds in California?

I'm from the Philippines but I have a friend who's in LA right now and I was thinking of asking him to buy seeds for me. (A live plant might be difficult for him to transport).

I checked the directory at cactus-mall and I tried to contact some of them already but if anyone here knows some retail store, it would be a huge help. Thanks!
I offer seeds for free. But it depends on what kind of species you are after.
thorneyheart

Post by thorneyheart »

Have you found a store already?
zagoric

Post by zagoric »

I'm in Southern California. Most of the growers I know harvest from their own plants or order online. I don't know of any shops here in LA that sell seed. If any do, Desert Creations would be the one nursery I would ask.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Post by WayneByerly »

i concur with the "ebay" suggestion ... there are countless vendors of cacti seed ... all you need to do is google "cactus seeds for sale" ... but ebay i think will be the easiest and the fastest. especially if you are here in the U.S. short term.
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a