My Collection

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
Briguytm

Re: My Collection

Post by Briguytm »

WayneByerly wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:28 pm Wlhat is an amazing photographer you are. Those last two pictures are so artistic that I'd be perfectly willing to mount them on my wall as artwork. I'm serious here bud... You should submit those pictures somewhere for sale. Those are just unbelievable! And yet once again you have posted some amazing colors in the photos before the last two. I'm just constantly astounded at the stuff I see you post!

Do you have those last two pictures in hi pixel count versions? If so, and I gave you my email address, could I talk you into sending one to me so that I can put it on my computer or tablet as wallpaper?
Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately I took the last two pictures just with my phone. I could still send it to you if you’d like. And maybe I will put them up on a site to be downloaded. I do have high def pictures they just all arnt.
Briguytm

Post by Briguytm »

Some more blooms this morning :)

WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Post by WayneByerly »

What...??? are you TRYING to give us inferiority complexes? MORE astounding flowers! I've got a serious case of the Cactus Envy Blues!
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
Briguytm

Post by Briguytm »

WayneByerly wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:09 am What...??? are you TRYING to give us inferiority complexes? MORE astounding flowers! I've got a serious case of the Cactus Envy Blues!
Thanks!

Another E. subdenudata bloom this morning.

Briguytm

Post by Briguytm »

Peniocereus cuixmalensis flower

ElieEstephane

Post by ElieEstephane »

It looks like one of those alien monsters!
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
Pompom

Post by Pompom »

ElieEstephane wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:40 am It looks like one of those alien monsters!
That's exactly what I was thinking too! :lol: :lol: Very attracting little alien monster.
Briguytm

Post by Briguytm »

Trichocereus