trade/sell

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
apacholek10

trade/sell

Post by apacholek10 »

Have some plants I am looking to clear out to make a little extra room. I have pictures for all of them too, just send me a PM and I will send you pictures of whichever plants you like. Here is a list and asking price for all of the plants (prices negotiable):
1. Mammillaria Pilcayensis ($20)- 10 inches tall with 9 pups growing on it. Flowers like crazy twice a year, bright pink flowers.
2, Echevaria Perle von Nurnberg-($4 each- have 2) 2 plants very strong growers, easy to propagate from leaves
3. Ferocactus Latispinus ($20)- very large, 6-7" diameter, gives off large purple flowers (if you can get it to bloom!)
4. Neoraimondia Herzogiana ($20)- 12+ inches tall, very large and gorgeous plant
5. Gymnocalycium Bruchii ($4)- small plant at flowering size
6. Opunita/Prickly Pear- ($5/plant- have 3) multiple plants that grow very quickly, will take off when put in the ground, not sure of the species though
7. a bunch of different seedlings that I have grown, mix, mostly mammillarias- $1 each
8. Crassula Ovata/Jade ($2/plant- have 3)- large caudex, easy to propagate from cutting or leaves, fast grower
9. Mammillaria Elongata ($8)- large bunch of coiling plant, very cool looking and flowers well, grows rapidly.
10. Ferocactus Pilosus ($10)- 3 year old plant, growing rapidly now, great spines.
11. Echinocactus Grusonii/Golden Barrel ($5/ plant- have 2)- bright yellow spines, globular grower
12.Mammillaria Matudae ($10)- Great plant with upward growing spines, 6 inches tall with 9-10 pups growing on it, bright pink flowers.
13. Mammillaria Hahniana ($10)- Globular growing, great plant, flowered twice this year with pink flowers and seeds to go with.
14. Mammillaria Nejapensis ($10)- great plant with yellow/pink flowers, gave me seeds this year, furry and spiny, 3 pups growing on the sides.
15. Mammillaria Bombycina ($8)- fish hooked, with bright pink flowers, gave me 70 seeds in two seed pods this year
16. Euphorbia Tirucalli ($2/ stalk- many stalks!)- branchy and sturdy succulent, very interesting grower.
17. opuntia brasiliensis ($4/ plant- have 3)- Fastest grower I have, puts on new leaves once a week it seems, very long spines, very thin pads.
Also have another one which I cannot remember the name to...some form of astrophytum I think
Anthony
apacholek10

Post by apacholek10 »

Here are some pictures:
16" tall and putting on new growth

6" diameter

Anthony
Cynthia

Re: trade/sell

Post by Cynthia »

Anthony, I can't see the pics of your cacti and I'm interested in your Ferocactus Latispinus to trade. Which image hosting site do you use? I use tinypic, since they have been on the internet a long time and are easy to use and upload quickly without all the ads like the bigger pic hosts Photobucket and flickr.
Cynthia
Peterthecactusguy

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

what ads on photobucket? I use AD blocker plus?
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.
martenfisher

Post by martenfisher »

Put some photos up on your flickr. I want to see the opuntia brasiliensis. I think I want one or all if they are normal and not dwarf.