Hola from La Antigua Guatemala!

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Glorioustache

Hola from La Antigua Guatemala!

Post by Glorioustache »

Hi there! My name is Ignacio! I'm from La Antigua Guatemala in Central America. Had been reading the forum for some time and finally decided to join! Cheers :D
Location: Central highlands of Guatemala, 14°N from the equator. Altitude: 1539M AMSL. Climate: Cwb, Subtropical Highland variety. Humidity: 100%
hegar

Re: Hola from La Antigua Guatemala!

Post by hegar »

Hallo Ignacio,
welcome to the CactiGuide cactus and succulent forum. There must be some interesting cacti growing near where you live. Feel free to post some pictures of those and also plants that you do have in your cactus/succulent collection.

Harald
Glorioustache

Post by Glorioustache »

Hi! How's it going? I will be taking some photos of my collection at sunset to share. There are indeed many interesting cacti here. I will be sharing some information of those as well, maybe on another post? Thanks for the welcome and suggestions!
Last edited by Glorioustache on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Location: Central highlands of Guatemala, 14°N from the equator. Altitude: 1539M AMSL. Climate: Cwb, Subtropical Highland variety. Humidity: 100%
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.