My Euphorbia lactea 'White Ghost' has spots

Use this forum to get advice on growing succulents and keeping them healthy
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

My Euphorbia lactea 'White Ghost' has spots

Post by WayneByerly »

My Euphorbia lactea 'White Ghost' resides outside in the greenhouse, where temperatures, even with the assistance of an exhaust fan, rise as high as 100 degrees Fahrenheit. A few minutes ago, I was in the greenhouse doing a small amount of watering when I noticed that it had some spots of discoloration on it. My first thought was sunburn, but I have sprayed everything in the greenhouse with a multi-purpose insecticide/anti-fungal (sulfur-based), and wondered if that MIGHT be contributory.

This is the worst spot ...
1.jpg
1.jpg (66.61 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

This is what makes me think sunburn
2.jpg
2.jpg (59.82 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

There are a few small places that look like this
3.jpg
3.jpg (51.41 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

And this place, at the top, I think MIGHT be normal exposed-to-the-bright-sun coloration, but decided to include it here anyway, in case it helps.
4.jpg
4.jpg (65.05 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

Can I get some opinions about what this might be, and what I might do to effect a cure if that is what is needed?
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a