Offer of Selenicereus cutlings

Multiplying your cacti vegetatively.
nachtkrabb

Offer of Selenicereus cutlings

Post by nachtkrabb »

Hi everybody,
I have just repotted my Selenicereuses. Now I have four cutlings of S.donkelaari, a small donkelaari-plant and two very small cutlings of S.grandiflora. If I find nothing to pack up the small plant, I will have to clip three further cutlings.
Maybe I should add: The S.grandiflora is from a botanical garden (legally purchased!), the S.donkelaari was given to me by a buddy who imported some wild cutlings from Mexico.

Who is interested in these? I am ready to send them within Europe. As I am short of space I do not want another plant in return, thank you very much, just the postage (depending on the amount I don't now yet).

Yes, Selenicereus is one of the big dreams of most of us. But please do think twice if you have the space for them: see here what you have to face beside lovely flowers.

First come, first served -- it lasts while it lasts! (Or in Swiss: "S'hät so lang's hät").
Ruth
Love and Revolution!
...and still more cacti.
nachtkrabb

Post by nachtkrabb »

Ok, case is closed, I'm packing the cutlings NOW.
Ruth
Love and Revolution!
...and still more cacti.
cactuslee

Post by cactuslee »

if you still have any cuttings left i would be happy to get one. i can e-mail you my address.
nachtkrabb

Post by nachtkrabb »

Sorry, Cactuslee,
I do not have any cutlings left. Besides your address looks American (that correct?): I only send within the European Union for safety reasons (safety of the plants).... Otherwise send me your eMail-address and we'll see what we'll see, ok?
Ruth :(
Love and Revolution!
...and still more cacti.