Very small greenhouse.

Do-it-yourself projects such as greenhouse or shadehouse builds and related topics.
majcka

Re: Very small greenhouse.

Post by majcka »

Gypscoprotheres wrote:
majcka wrote:If we go to your primary problem, there is a simple solution. Sell the apartment and buy a house (why invest into a small GH with folia?) With nice piece of land around the house you will get enough place to built the real GH. Image
You have two years of time as you said. (That's cheep of me isn't it?)

If that is not possible you can allways close the balcony. That's what people here do when they get out of space. Is that allowed where you live?
Hahaha Yeah.. I wish it was possible to buy a house with a piece of land. :) But at the moment I can't afford it yet and selling my apartment will make the building-owner kind of angry I guess. :P (I rent)

@SnowFella: Nice!
That was a joke. Thank you to take it that way. Now really. Be careful about that heating cable. As I mentioned it in one of previous posts; the wetness can be a pain in the jerk. With around 0deg C it's no problem, but if you get -10deg C or less, the condensation starts if the cable isn't powerful enough. Be sure you find that out first with some eletrician.
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

majcka

Post by majcka »

Now I have a different question. Is there any censorship on this forum? I wrote "a s s" in the upper post and somehow the word "jerk" come up by itself. I tried to correct it and what I wrote first was still in the text. How come?
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

amanzed

Post by amanzed »

Hi Maja, I'm not an administrator, but as a frequent poster I can tell you…yes, the forum software has been configured to substitute for some words which are inflammatory in the judgment of the forum administrators.

I wouldn't do it precisely the same way if it were my sandbox. (For instance, try typing in a word starting with E which means successive change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations.)

But hey, look on the bright side; the forum is well run. The tone here is friendly. The attitude is welcoming, and differences of opinion are usually expressed in collegial terms.
majcka

Post by majcka »

amanzed wrote:Hi Maja, I'm not an administrator, but as a frequent poster I can tell you…yes, the forum software has been configured to substitute for some words which are inflammatory in the judgment of the forum administrators.

I wouldn't do it precisely the same way if it were my sandbox. (For instance, try typing in a word starting with E which means successive change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations.)

But hey, look on the bright side; the forum is well run. The tone here is friendly. The attitude is welcoming, and differences of opinion are usually expressed in collegial terms.
Hey there's no arguing here. I just didn't know it and find it kind of strange. And since my language still isn't that good it was kind of a welcome. I get my vocabulary out of american movies so you can imagine how is the quality of it. ](*,)
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

SnowFella

Post by SnowFella »

Least it's smarter than another forum I frequent, any word cencored there is simply turned into asterixes and it doesn't matter of the letters making up a cencored word just happen to be part of a longer word. For example assume would end up ***ume over there ](*,)
amanzed

Post by amanzed »

assume would end up ***ume over there
"Never ***UME, because when you ***UME, you make an *** of U and ME." :-)
sundanz

Post by sundanz »

HAHAHAHAHA =D>
Life's a Cactus in the Great State of Texas!!!
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

majcka wrote:Now I have a different question. Is there any censorship on this forum? I wrote "a s s" in the upper post and somehow the word "jerk" come up by itself. I tried to correct it and what I wrote first was still in the text. How come?

:mrgreen: If you really wana get around it and use that word do it this way "azz" folks get the point or just use BLEEP. Or you can use a bunch of these :evil: !%*&^%#!%+*&%$#! :P
A rescue dog is never to old to learn to be a real dog. Image
majcka

Post by majcka »

*Barracuda_47* wrote:
majcka wrote:Now I have a different question. Is there any censorship on this forum? I wrote "a s s" in the upper post and somehow the word "jerk" come up by itself. I tried to correct it and what I wrote first was still in the text. How come?

:mrgreen: If you really wana get around it and use that word do it this way "azz" folks get the point or just use BLEEP. Or you can use a bunch of these :evil: !%*&^%#!%+*&%$#! :P
If I get this right. If I wrote "It is a pain in the !%*&*&&%$#" You wil understand it as "It is a pain in the 'whatyouusuallysiton' thing" Wooow. That's good. Image
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

SnowFella

Post by SnowFella »

Or just do what I do at work, we have been banned from using profanities by our HR team...so I just curse in my native language instead. That, for some strange reason, they can't protest against that :-k
majcka

Post by majcka »

SnowFella wrote:Or just do what I do at work, we have been banned from using profanities by our HR team...so I just curse in my native language instead. That, for some strange reason, they can't protest against that :-k
In your native language?????
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

majcka

Post by majcka »

I take it back. You're Swed. I found it in one of your previous posts. :wink:
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

SnowFella

Post by SnowFella »

Yup, I'm one of those weird ones from the great white north :wink:
majcka

Post by majcka »

SnowFella wrote:Yup, I'm one of those weird ones from the great white north :wink:
It must be interesting how you end up on totaly another part of the world. From north to south, from cold to warm. Bot I guess you do tolerate your job better because of it???? :-k
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

majcka

Post by majcka »

And it must be interesting in growing cacti from zone 3-8 (from Sweden) to your 10 you have now. =D>
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook