Updated seed lists

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
DodoBrooke

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by DodoBrooke »

Thank you Bosenoge! I see they have G. Paediophilum which I cld not find easily when I was browsing a month ago.
Good to hear about fast delivery also =D>
Bosenoge

Post by Bosenoge »

I ordered two! I decided I will give them a chance, so except intertextum and tanigaense I pretty much picked them by the cuteness of their name :D
In the end, there was 29 cuties, one of Parodia and Lobivia. Fraileas are going to wait next season.... Gonna have a lot of Gymnos in a couple of years :)
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Cactus Hobby Brno has also been updated. See: http://www.cactus-hobby.eu/sem_11_2018.html

Lot's of interesting frost tolerant succulents. I could not resist some of the Ancistrocactus and Tephrocactus.
GK23

Post by GK23 »

Aiko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:34 pm Cactus Hobby Brno has also been updated. See: http://www.cactus-hobby.eu/sem_11_2018.html

Lot's of interesting frost tolerant succulents. I could not resist some of the Ancistrocactus and Tephrocactus.
Hi Aiko

I am considering buying some seeds from this seller - Do you recommend them?

Aiko

Post by Aiko »

I do. I have ordered multiple times (and also this year). But you need to be patient with many of the Czech sellers. It can take a few months before you get the seeds.
supergodzilla

Post by supergodzilla »

Aiko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:34 pm Cactus Hobby Brno has also been updated. See: http://www.cactus-hobby.eu/sem_11_2018.html

Thanks for the heads up, Aiko - I've been eagerly awaiting the release of this seedlist.
poroporo

Post by poroporo »

Aiko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:03 pm I do. I have ordered multiple times (and also this year). But you need to be patient with many of the Czech sellers. It can take a few months before you get the seeds.
Hi Aiko

You let me know previously that Hobby Brno sends seed packets labelled with the catalog number rather than the botanical name.

Can you remember if they include an invoice with genus and species listed?

Very excited about their seed list :)
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

No. Just the numbers on the bags.
box

Post by box »

Hello Aiko, I emailed an order to Cactus Hobby BRNO. I know Czech sellers can be very slow. Do you have any experience on how long it will take to get a reply, and then after that how long it will take to get the order? Thanks!
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

A reply usually in a few days. But then the long wait begins.
Last year I ordered on 28 Oktober, got a reply on 3 November, but got a message the seeds were sent on 7 February.
box

Post by box »

Oh boy. I'll get ready to wait then! Thanks :)
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

ADBLPS has just updated their list an hour ago. http://www.adblps-graines-cactus.com/commander_EN.html Some cool Opuntiads and a lot of sought after species (based on lurking around the forums).
Hopefully I can get Yavia this year.
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
SCS

Post by SCS »

gemhunter178 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:14 pm ADBLPS has just updated their list an hour ago. http://www.adblps-graines-cactus.com/commander_EN.html Some cool Opuntiads and a lot of sought after species (based on lurking around the forums).
Hopefully I can get Yavia this year.
Thanks for the update! When using the Excel form, does the unit price autofill when the item number and quantity are entered?

:D
Best regards, Lisa
Shoal Creek Succulents
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

SCS wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:48 am Thanks for the update! When using the Excel form, does the unit price autofill when the item number and quantity are entered?
I had to manually update the cells (double click them and press enter without changing anything), but, they should in theory? (I don't know)
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
DjonCuba

Post by DjonCuba »

Hi friends, someone knows a safely place to buy seeds in US??