San Francisco 23rd Annual Show and Sale THIS WEEKEND!

Post links, info, news, etc. regarding local and national cactus clubs and societies
kika

San Francisco 23rd Annual Show and Sale THIS WEEKEND!

Post by kika »

Hope to see many of you there. Make sure to come and say hello! I will be hanging out at the membership table the majority of the weekend. (In the middle of the sale area.)
-Erika

The 23rd Annual Show and Sale of the San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society (SFSCS) will feature hundreds of exotic and water thrifty succulents and cacti for display and purchase on Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14 at the County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park (Ninth Avenue at Lincoln Way, San Francisco). Show hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. ADMISSION IS FREE.

The show will also highlight a non-competitive display of beautiful specimen plants for educational and demonstration purposes for the public to view.
Cactus geek and proud of it!
Saguaro123

Post by Saguaro123 »

Hi Erika,

I'm going to be there around 10:30-11:00 tomorrow and I sure will stop by to say hello! :D I also heard that there will be a large Bromeliad area and I am starting to have an interest in Bromeliads so i can't wait!
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Hey, where are the pics? :wink:
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
Saguaro123

Post by Saguaro123 »

daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Ahh! I haven't got that far yet! So much catching up to do!
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti