Looking For Cactus Club T-Shirt Or Perhaps Cacti Nursery

This forum is reserved for you to post a list of what you grow and/or what you want to trade -no discussion posts please
kevin63129

Looking For Cactus Club T-Shirt Or Perhaps Cacti Nursery

Post by kevin63129 »

I belong to Henry Shaw cactus society,and it was my first year.The t-shirt they voted on this year was a gray shirt with a pink flowered adenium on it.I am more interested in cacti,and want a t-shirt that shows my hobby.I have looked online and cant find anything.Darryl,(coronacactus.com),are ya listening?LOL Would a fellow club member from anywhere in the world,have t-shirts available from their club?I'll pay for it plus postage up front.I need a 2x.Weird request I know.Thanks,I really appreciate any help you may be able to give.
Addicted to crackti !
dustin0352

Post by dustin0352 »

kevin I to have been in search of cactus T's. havent had any luck yet. My wife suggested I take what ever photo/drawing of a cactus that I like most to a graphics t-shirt place and have them make it.

Heck maybe we can start our own cactiholic club T's!!
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Scroll down to around the middle of this page:

http://www.rainbowgardensbookshop.com/cactusccb.html

You can get t-shirts made right on-line. Upload your picture and they'll print them. There is a premium charge, but for a shirt or two, it isn't outrageous.

"Custom" printed t-shirts and other promotional items decrease drastically with volume. If you were to purchase 1000 shirts, they would be very cheap, but even if you got them printed for $5/shirt, your talking $5000! I have often thought about creating some custom CactiGuide.com items like that, but I just don't think there is enough interest to make it cost effective.
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
RayC

Post by RayC »

Ok, you tweaked my interest and I found a couple. search on evil-bay yielded some results (be wary the search will have some PG stuff), but from there I found google search for either 'the mountain shirt cactus' or 'advice from a cactus shirt' finds a couple examples.
Oisterboy

Post by Oisterboy »

I recently did a big spray-paint piece of a cartoon cactus wearing some of those stupid slotted glasses.

I was thinking of selling my design on a shirt...I'll have to re-create it digitally or something.
CoronaCactus

Post by CoronaCactus »

lol, I hear ya, Kevin 8)

I think the CSSA has T-shirts.
I know i've seen some at the local sales, but more with succulents than cacti.

Some local clubs have T shirts, but i'm not sure what is pictured on them...?
kevin63129

Post by kevin63129 »

Thanks everyone.I am hoping for a cactus club shirt or maybe a cssa shirt even,although it seems you have to be a member to buy one.Anyone have any more ideas please?
Addicted to crackti !
cactinWI

Post by cactinWI »

I do have 8 shirts that I would be willing to get rid of, 1 is a CSSA shirt the rest are all plant shirts. All XXL, lightly worn and clean. Let me know if you're interested and I can post some pictures.
cactinWI

Post by cactinWI »

I found 2 more.
cactinWI

Post by cactinWI »

Sorry it took sooo long, but here they are.
1. Peniocereus greggii
2. Saguaro
3. CSSA
4. Euphorbia pachypodioides
5. Copiapoa
6. Lithops bromfieldii
7. Aloe krapohliana
8. Ficus petiolaris
9. Echinocactus horizonthalonius
10. Agave bovicornuta
11. Euphorbia bupleurifolia

How about 10$ each or 3 for 25$ ?Image