CSSM 4th Annual Show and Sale

Post links, info, news, etc. regarding local and national cactus clubs and societies
masscactus

CSSM 4th Annual Show and Sale

Post by masscactus »

Hello All,

The Cactus and Succulent Society of Massachusetts will be holding its 4th annual show and sale on September 18th and 19th at the Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, MA.

Judged show, tours, vendors, auction, etc. Everything you would expect. I'll be entering plants in my first show! Let me know if you plan on going, it would be cool to meet and greet.

For more info click here and here.
masscactus

Post by masscactus »

Hi All,

Only 38 views...

If you are somewhere in New England - come by! The facilities are beautiful and the entire event looks like it will be fantastic. I dropped off plants for the judged show (my first, 3 Gymnos and a Copiapoa) and had first dibs at the vendors. I came home with 2 more Copiapoa, a large E. occulta, a nice L. bromfieldii, and pumice! Probably 60% - 70% non-spiny succulents but that's ok I guess :wink: . Lots of mesembs, conos, caudiciforms, euphorbia, and tons o' fat/skinny weird leafy/woody/spindly stuff!

Come hang out with your fellow plant geeks - I'll be there Sunday and most likely will be wearing a name tag.