Central Coast C&S Show & Sale

Post links, info, news, etc. regarding local and national cactus clubs and societies
GeneS

Central Coast C&S Show & Sale

Post by GeneS »

Memorial Day weekend activities on the Central Coast always offer many choices which include the Central Coast C&SS annual show and sale. We have entrants and vendors coming from all over California to educate, entertain and amaze. Put it on your calendar if you are in the area.

More info here

Cheers ... GeneS
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Is there a list of vendors? I am looking for mesemb seed and wondered if I will find any there. I have never gone to this show but plan on making it for sure.
GeneS

Post by GeneS »

The show is over and we are all mostly recovered. Had 447 entries and a huge crowd in the show and sales areas. This is our 5th year and if it get's any bigger, we will probably have to build our own building as large exhibit space is scarce here in SLO County.

Maybe we can partner with one of the 300 wineries next year :) Wine tasting and C&S Show - an interesting concept.

Some images here.

Cheers ... GeneS
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Wow. Fantastic photography. Well done. :!:
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Nice photo-log Gene - must have been a great show. That bright red Echinopsis probably was happy to get a little shade during the show. :o
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
Ken Shaw

Post by Ken Shaw »

Great photos, Gene! It was good to meet you. After we spoke I took another turn around the sales area and scared up a few more irresistables :D
"I like the spikey ones
better than the squashy ones"