Another Milestone

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
Bruce

Another Milestone

Post by Bruce »

Daiv's been busy over on SucculentGuide:

Site Statistics:
There are currently 1001 different species pictured on this site under 152 genera. An additional 278 subspecies, varieties, and forms are also listed under the species level.

Over 2663 images are available for use in identification. All may be enlarged to 600 pixels either height or width.

:salute::salute::salute:
Every day, after supper, Granny walks two miles. We haven't seen her in years.
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Hey Bruce,
I've got to actually give credit for that milestone to John Balcom. He has been inputting species, while I am lagging on the pictures to go with them. So right now, there are about 200 listed, but with broken pictures.

I have come to the realization that I will remain seriously behind on both sites until this winter.

There are more pictures that have YET to be added on the succulent site than there are total listed on the site so far! :shock:

Daiv
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
Shmuel

Post by Shmuel »

Slowly slowly works to get there. The huge number of rocks and stones in my "desert" garden are because I take one home each time I cut through a partiularly rocky vacant lot. It adds up. I must say I already use succulentguide for IDs and ideas. Its graet and getting better!
Thanks Daiv, John, Ian, everyone else involved!

Shmuel
Amazing plants, amazing form, amazing flowers...
Amazing cacti!