Picture Problems

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
CactusBoss

Picture Problems

Post by CactusBoss »

A lot of the pictures do not load i just get something like this.......

Daniel (age 25)

Zone 5a
CoronaCactus

Re: Picture Problems

Post by CoronaCactus »

Until the switchover issues are fixed, just remove the numbers in the opening IMG tag, so it just reads "[IMG]"
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

I see all pictures very well now, can't upload any though... I tried the attachment thing and it said my files were to large to attach, in the old version I never had any trouble with this

uploaded pics using photobucket and that went well
With apologies to the late Professor C. D. Darlington the following misquotation springs to
mind ‘cactus taxonomy is the pursuit of the impossible by the incompetent’ - Fearn & Pearcy, Rebutia (1981)
majcka

Post by majcka »

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my avatar. When I log in - it's not visible. When I click on the place where avatar should be it throws me to the view profile place. If I come back to forum the avatar is visible again. But if I close the browser and open it again with the next visit on forum it goes all over again. How can I solve this? Thanks.
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

All avatars and images uploaded to the server (as opposed to remotely hosted images like the one in your signature) have been lost back to November 2010.

Everyone will need to add their avatar again and any images will need to be added again.

I am using the Warrick process to try and recover these. I am sure it won't be 100%, but remain hopeful that we can restore some of them at least.

Daiv
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
majcka

Post by majcka »

Daiv, thanks for the reply. So I'll just sit and wait and if it doesn't work I'll put it on again by myself.
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook