Mug Shots -Wonder who you're talking to?

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Re:

Post by WayneByerly »

ihc6480 wrote:It appears theres a few old hippies on the forum...
More of us than you might think...
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Re:

Post by WayneByerly »

clemons wrote:... Shark fishin... where you can use yourself as bait
I like to take my puppies. Although I no longer have as many as I used to. The attrition rate is through the ceiling!
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
ElieEstephane

Re: Mug Shots -Wonder who you're talking to?

Post by ElieEstephane »

Cool tattoos wayne
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
Arthouse.Ragdoll

Post by Arthouse.Ragdoll »

Here I am, taken a couple months ago. You'd never know it from this photo but fun fact I have crazy long thick bright red hair that goes down to my hips. I also have had dental work done to make my canine teeth resemble vampire fangs. I'm a little weird I guess ^^.

So if I go swimming I'm essentially a very un coordinated vampire Ariel from the little mermaid haha.
Attachments
My mug
My mug
Resized_Screenshot_20180101-013900-1069x1070-267x267.jpeg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 21791 times
If you are happy; I am happy ♡
WayneByerly

Post by WayneByerly »

ElieEstephane wrote:Cool tattoos wayne
I like them, and that is who they were designed to please. But i extend my fierce heartfelt thanks for your vote.
lynn m

Post by lynn m »

IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg (89.9 KiB) Viewed 21722 times
Me at Organ pipe National monument,day three of my dream trip to Arizona, Utah and Colorado!
WayneByerly

Post by WayneByerly »

lynn m wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 amMe at Organ pipe National monument,day three of my dream trip to Arizona, Utah and Colorado!
Glad to see that some of us have a couple of years behind us. I was afraid I was playing with kids. Not that I have anything against kids ... used to be one myself ... but with age comes the desire to be around people of enough ... experience ... to make a difference.
WayneByerly

Post by WayneByerly »

Arthouse.Ragdoll wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pmI'm a little weird I guess
We ALL are (a little weird) to one extent or another ragdoll ... revel in your uniqueness. Be PROUD of what you are and show it to the world!
Last edited by WayneByerly on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harrison

Post by Harrison »

My picture from Horseshoe Bend outside of Page, Arizona. I had to set the camera on the rocks and use the timer because nobody wanted to stand so close to the edge of the cliff!
Attachments
Horseshoe Bend AZ.jpg
Horseshoe Bend AZ.jpg (120.94 KiB) Viewed 21638 times
WayneByerly

Post by WayneByerly »

Spectacular picture Harrison. Lived in AZ myself for a while. Tuscon, 74 to 77. I miss it, and have since I left... so it was very nice to get to see the desert again. I should never have left.
WayneByerly

Post by WayneByerly »

kikithor wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:12 pm New to the forum. I was also on gardenweb but I thought they were snooty and they ended up giving me bad advice a few times. :
I have yet to find anyone on this form who was not unfailingly polite, kind, and giving. People here or just extraordinary Pleasant. Welcome to The Forum.
WayneByerly

Post by WayneByerly »

KittieKAT wrote: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 amI started a thread like this on garden webs, until people started getting stuck up and rude to me and
Just a couple of minutes ago I posted a reply to somebody's picture here that said almost exactly this same thing... so I'll say it to you too:
"I have yet to run across anyone here who was not unfailingly polite, kind, giving and helpful. The people here are just wonderful. I think you'll find this a very pleasant place to go to to find great people and information about the plants that you love. Welcome to The Forum."
Harrison

Post by Harrison »

Thank you Wayne, Arizona is pretty awesome, my last trip there I made a point to go see Saguaro National Park in Tucson. It's incredible for people who really enjoy cactus. I wish there were some Pachycereus Pringlei growing in the wild there but I guess a trip to Mexico is in order to see those in nature!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Harrison wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:08 am My picture from Horseshoe Bend outside of Page, Arizona. I had to set the camera on the rocks and use the timer because nobody wanted to stand so close to the edge of the cliff!
I don't blame them either. Very picturesque though. Nice to see you.

Susi
Nature Lover
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiggy/267725810010423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89973039@ ... 383469537/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Harrison

Post by Harrison »

Thank you Susi!