Looking for L. williamsi for trade in U.S.

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
Glochid Fingers

Looking for L. williamsi for trade in U.S.

Post by Glochid Fingers »

Subject says it all. I love these fuzzy spineless blobs. Pm if you can help me. I should have plenty of opuntia for trade and hylocereus. Or cash if you prefer. :D
Thanks.
Aiko

Re: Looking for L. williamsi for trade in U.S.

Post by Aiko »

Glochid Fingers wrote:Subject says it all. I love these fuzzy spineless blobs. Pm if you can help me. I should have plenty of opuntia for trade and hylocereus. Or cash if you prefer. :D
Thanks.
If you like fuzzy blobs, you might want to try to give Muiria hortenseae or Conophytum stephanii a look too!
Glochid Fingers

Aiko, those are some very cool succulents :D
Im also looking for Pelecyphora aselliformis, Frailea castanea, Mammillaria luethyi, M. bocasana f. monstrose, Blossfeldia liliputana and Trichocereus bridgesii forma mostruosa.
These are all quite hard to find :(
cefalophone

Post by cefalophone »

I believe Frailea castanea can be purchased from corona cactus. M. leuthyi and boscana I can not help you with. Miles2go should have blossfeldia grafts in stock still (I saw them listed on their site yesterday when I checked) And T. bdridgesii monstrose can be purchased from Sacred succulent. They have at least three or more forms of them and they also offer a crested form from time to time.

Hope that helps
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Glochid Fingers wrote:Aiko, those are some very cool succulents :D
Im also looking for Pelecyphora aselliformis, Frailea castanea, Mammillaria luethyi, M. bocasana f. monstrose, Blossfeldia liliputana and Trichocereus bridgesii forma mostruosa.
These are all quite hard to find :(
As seeds they are easy to find. I can help you with seeds of Frailea castanea coming summer.
And it should not be too hard to find Pelecyphora aselliformis and Frailea castanea as plants on sales tables at the fairs. Not in Europe, anyway.
Glochid Fingers

Wow. Thanks for the help guys :D
paulzie32

Post by paulzie32 »

I got my M. luethyi graft from Miles. He has two different clones so you can get both and cross pollinate to get seeds. He also has some great Blossfeldia grafts. I was going to buy one if mine didn't take.
Image I wasn't raised a Cactolic but converted to Cactolicism later in life ImageImage