Updated seed lists

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Minime8484

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by Minime8484 »

Jangaudi wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:08 pm Did they send you an email already with the note "your order is prepared" ?
No - the only response I received from them was the immediate automated email response I received when I sent in my order.

Hello, we record your email and respond as soon as possible. Be patient, he handles emails gradually.
Kind regards. Jana Cechova.
Dobrý den, váš email evidujeme a odpovíme ihned jakmile to bude možné. Mějte strpení, emaily vyřizuje postupně.
S pozdravem. Jana Čechová

Haven't heard from them since.
Jangaudi

Post by Jangaudi »

Minime8484 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:17 pm
Last time I ordered from them I had order number 76, and got the 'order is prepared' mail just before X-mas. If you've got a high order number they could still be handling it now.
Minime8484

Post by Minime8484 »

Jangaudi wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:23 pm
Minime8484 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:17 pm
Last time I ordered from them I had order number 76, and got the 'order is prepared' mail just before X-mas. If you've got a high order number they could still be handling it now.
Good to know - I actually went back and noticed I did indeed get another email 2 weeks after I got the initial automated email. It had an order number 274/2021; I'm not sure how "low" or "high" that number is...does 2021 refer to the year?
Or the total number of orders (so mine is the 274th of 2,021 orders)?
Jangaudi

Post by Jangaudi »

Minime8484 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:31 pm Good to know - I actually went back and noticed I did indeed get another email 2 weeks after I got the initial automated email. It had an order number 274/2021; I'm not sure how "low" or "high" that number is...does 2021 refer to the year?
Or the total number of orders (so mine is the 274th of 2,021 orders)?
Yes, I believe order numbers are chronological, so order number and year. I'm pretty sure there's still handling down the list. If you've had the confirmation mail before they sure won't forget you :)
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

I was number 114.
I got a reply on 25 December that my order was ready to be shipped, got the tracking code on 30 December, it arrrived on 8 January.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Bert Zaalberg from the Netherlands has updated his seed list and his summer growing bulbs list. See: https://massonia.com/contact for the most recent list. He offers mostly bulbs from species growing all over the world.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

And here we start the seed ordering season again!

First one that I know of, is the list of František Nechvíl.
See: www.kaktusynechvil.cz
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Another update, a few days ago the list of František Sibal from the Czech Republic was sent out. The list contains mostly Acanthocalycium, Lobivia, Mediolobivia, Weingartia and Sulcorebutia, but also some other Southern American species.

You can request his list via email. If you don't have his email, send me a private message and I can send it over to you.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Aiko wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:57 am Bert Zaalberg from the Netherlands has updated his seed list and his summer growing bulbs list. See: https://massonia.com/contact for the most recent list. He offers mostly bulbs from species growing all over the world.
Bert has updated his list a few days ago. See https://massonia.com/contact for the most recent version of the seed and bulb lists.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Also the list of Ladislav Fischer from the Czech Republic has been updated. His list also contains mostly Acanthocalycium, Lobivia, Mediolobivia, Gymnocalycium and Sulcorebutia, but also some other Southern American species.

You can request his list via email. If you don't have his email, send me a private message and I can send it over to you.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Both Cactus-Hobby Brno (www.cactus-hobby.eu) yesterday and Kaktusy Cacti Growers Club Hradec Králové (www.kaktusyhk.cz) a few days ago have been updated.

It is the first time I have seen Mammillaria breviplumosa being offered.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Cactus Moravia has updated its seed list: https://cactus-moravia.eu/

They mention a new species of Neowerdermannia: Neowerdermannia lichyana
I can't really find much information on it just yet, but there are some pictures on their own website (https://cactus-moravia.eu/uncategorized ... of-cactus/)

Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Gymnos.de has been updated.

If you are after Gymnocalyciums and Fraileas, this is your stop!
LateBloomer

Post by LateBloomer »

https://adblps-graines-cactus.com/

was updated last week...
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Aiko wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:40 am Gymnos.de has been updated.

If you are after Gymnocalyciums and Fraileas, this is your stop!
And taken down again due to high demand. Will be online at a later moment again.