Adenium seeds

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
ogom

Adenium seeds

Post by ogom »

Hi guys,
I have this old plant of adenium which I believe it might be A arabicum. It produces plenty seeds. If somebody is interested I am more then happy to send the seeds. I live in Namibia so for me would be quite complicated to send the seeds to different persons. The best for me would be to send them to a place which can then take care of the single shipments. I also have a massive amount of Moringa ovalivolia seeds. If I can get some seeds in return of different species is fine but this is not a must.
Attachments
Adenium 30.11.13 004.jpg
Adenium 30.11.13 004.jpg (110.44 KiB) Viewed 10154 times
Adenium 30.11.13 005.jpg
Adenium 30.11.13 005.jpg (113.71 KiB) Viewed 10154 times
Aiko

Re: Adenium seeds

Post by Aiko »

I have just sent you a PM.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Thanks to Ogom, the seeds are now available for anyone interested. Please see the message on my seed swap thread.
Tao

Post by Tao »

Just wanted to thank you Ogom, for making the seeds available...really looking forward to watching these grow.......and thanks Aiko for kindly sending them on..................(they arrived today...your mail is very fast).............
idgie

Post by idgie »

Many thanks from me, too, to Ogom and to Aiko for making them available in Europe. I received a genereous portion yesterday.

A beautiful plant, btw.!
coldcactusmontreal

Post by coldcactusmontreal »

Anyway to get them in Canada or is this more of a Euro thing?
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

coldcactusmontreal wrote:Anyway to get them in Canada or is this more of a Euro thing?
I have sent seeds all over the world (well, not including South-America and Antarctica up until now..).
idgie

Post by idgie »

I know this is a very old topic, but I recently found a long-forgotten package of 10 remaining A. arabicum seeds and couldn't for the life of me remember where I got them. Sowed them with little hopes at the beginning of July, and 9 out of 10 germinated! Current tropical temps may have helped. As Frasier Crane put it: Thank you, climate change!

As I just stumbled into this board again, googling for an unrelated topic, it dawned on me that this is where I got them! Still so cool to "know" the mother plant. Anyway, greetings to Namibia (I notice Ogon hasn't been around, either) and the UK!
sajjad haider

Post by sajjad haider »

respected sir
i will be highly obliged to receive free adenium seeds from you.
thank you very much.
jordansindoorjungle

Post by jordansindoorjungle »

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I would love some adenium seeds if you are still doing this. Please message me if you are. Thanks!
Jordan