The Big show???!!!

Post links, info, news, etc. regarding local and national cactus clubs and societies
don

The Big show???!!!

Post by don »

I've sometimes read about or heard references to the great Los Angeles cactus show. Is this the show on August 8/9 called the "Inter city Show"? Is this show really good or are there others that are better that I should check out? I don't mind a 300-400 mile drive once in a while to see really nice stuff.

thank you
Saxicola

Re: The Big show???!!!

Post by Saxicola »

That is the biggest C&S show in the US, so if you were going to come all the way out here just for a show and sale, that would be the one to see.

The CSSA show the last weekend in June is also a good one and nearly as big as Intercity. It is at the Huntington which unfortunately means you have to pay admission. But if you've never been to the Huntington you are in for a treat as it has just about the nicest C&S collection in the US if not the world. You might want to do one of them one year and the other the next. I've also heard very good things about the San Diego C&S society summer sale, but I've never been to it. They have a winter show too, but that one is small and not worth the drive.
I'm now selling plants on Ebay. Check it out! Kyle's Plants
don

Post by don »

thank you so much...I've driven to the Huntington several times and enjoy it each time as if it my first time. I will definitely be at the intercity show in August.

Once again, thank you.
ricshaw

Post by ricshaw »

don

Post by don »

thank you Ricshaw...I will be there