Free seeds / seed swap list

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
Aiko

Re: Free seeds / seed swap list

Post by Aiko »

Small update. Just a few more things gone.

I have the following species available for free to everyone, experienced or inexperienced:
- Allium virginculae (one portion of 13 seeds left) - harvest of winter early 2022
- Anacamperos arachnoides - harvest of autumn 2022
- Anacamperos namaquensis (ex JVT94230, Aughrabies Hills) - harvest of autumn 2022
- Anacamperos telephiastrum (ex JVT96324, South of Calitzdorp) - harvest of autumn 2022
- Cyrthanthus brachysyphus (one portion of 8 seeds left) - harvest of autumn 2022
- Delosperma sp. - harvest of autumn 2022
- Ornithogalum graminifolium (summer grower) (one portion left) - harvest of summer 2021
- Parodia magnifica / Notocactus magnificus - harvest of summer 2022
- Thelocactus nidulans (one portion of 7 seeds left) - harvest of autumn 2022
- Tulbaghia galpinii (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022
- Tulbaghia leucantha (one portion of 5 seeds left) - harvest of autumn 2022

I have the following species available for free to experienced growers only:
- Drimia uniflora (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022

And I have these available for swapping only:
- Bulbine haworthioides (one portion of 7 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2022
- Talinum caffrum (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022

Please send me a personal message if you are interested.

I do not count the seeds per bag, so I cannot guarantee a certain amount of seeds. I make sure you will get more than enough, usually multiple dozens per species per bag if they are not rare and / or my stock is not extremely low. Seeds usually are clean, but depending on the species there could be some flower debris along with the seeds as for some species it is hard to harvest them without flower remains and a chore to get them out.

I don't sell any seeds. All seeds on offer are free, unless the species that are 'swapping only'. For free seeds please reimburse me for postage via paypal. Reimbursement will be 1.65 euro for worldwide delivery if I can keep the envelope below 20 grams (in most cases). Occasionally the envelope will be heavier, doubling the postage costs (I will let you know if this is the case).

I can send seeds all around the world (if your country needs a customs CN22 declaration that's not a problem, e.g. for Australia or New Zealand).
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

And immediately an update. More things gone.

I don't have the mother plants of the Anacampseros anymore, so these are the last seeds of Anacampseros I can provide.

I have the following species available for free to everyone, experienced or inexperienced:
- Cyrthanthus brachyscyphus (?) (It looks like it, but the seed size does not match for a Cyrthanthus, so expect a mystery bulb. Still a nice plant, though!) (one portion of 8 seeds left) - harvest of autumn 2022
- Delosperma sp. (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022 (grows a nice thick tap root)
- Ornithogalum graminifolium (summer grower) (one portion left) - harvest of summer 2021

- Drimia uniflora (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022

I do not count the seeds per bag, so I cannot guarantee a certain amount of seeds. I make sure you will get more than enough, usually multiple dozens per species per bag if they are not rare and / or my stock is not extremely low. Seeds usually are clean, but depending on the species there could be some flower debris along with the seeds as for some species it is hard to harvest them without flower remains and a chore to get them out.

I don't sell any seeds. All seeds on offer are free, unless the species that are 'swapping only'. For free seeds please reimburse me for postage via paypal. Reimbursement will be 1.65 euro for worldwide delivery if I can keep the envelope below 20 grams (in most cases). Occasionally the envelope will be heavier, doubling the postage costs (I will let you know if this is the case).

I can send seeds all around the world (if your country needs a customs CN22 declaration that's not a problem, e.g. for Australia or New Zealand).
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Time for an update!
Note: I might be sowing some winter active species myself in a few weeks' time if there are not takers for them.

- Albuca sp. - harvest of spring 2023
- Delosperma sp. (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022 (grows a nice thick tap root)
- Echinocereus viridiflorus subsp davisii - harvest of spring 2023

- Drimia uniflora (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2022 and autumn 2023
- Massonia hirsuta (ex Addo) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia longipes - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia pustulata (ex Napier) (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia pygmaea subsp. pygmaea (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex Addo) (probably Massonia hirsuta) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex Berdach 11182) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex CR2127A, Driefontein) (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex Plettenberg Bay) (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex Roggeveld) - harvest of spring 2023

- Bulbine succulenta (one portion of 8 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2023
- Bulbine wiesei - harvest of summer 2023
- Lachenalia viridiflora (one portion of 11 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2023
- Mammillaria gasseriana - harvest of spring 2023
- Mammillaria hernandezii (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Stenocactus / Echinofossulocactus coptonogonus (one portion of 20 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2023

Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Just a small update.
Note: I might be sowing some winter active species myself next week, if there are no takers for them.

- Echinocereus viridiflorus subsp davisii - harvest of spring 2023

- Massonia pygmaea subsp. pygmaea (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex CR2127A, Driefontein) (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex Roggeveld) - harvest of spring 2023

- Bulbine succulenta (one portion of 8 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2023
- Bulbine wiesei - harvest of summer 2023
- Lachenalia viridiflora (one portion of 11 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2023
- Mammillaria gasseriana (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Stenocactus / Echinofossulocactus coptonogonus (one portion of 20 seeds left) - harvest of summer 2023

Aiko

Post by Aiko »

An update, as some things are gone because I have sown them myself or they are reserved for someone.

Aiko

Post by Aiko »

More things gone or low on stock.

- Albuca sp. (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023

- Massonia hirsuta (ex Addo) (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia longipes (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023
- Massonia sp. (ex Berdach 11182) (one portion left) - harvest of spring 2023

zpeckler

Post by zpeckler »

Seeds have been claimed, no longer available.

Hey everyone, Mesa Garden sent me a packet of 20-30 Lithops optica SB2180 seeds with a recent order. I don't have much interest in growing Lithops, so they're free to a good home. DM me!
--------------------
Zac

Butte County, CA, USA
USDA Zone 9b
Mediterranean climate; hot, dry, sunny summers with rainy, moist, mild winters.
zpeckler

Post by zpeckler »

SEEDS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED

Hey guys, I have a few packets of Conophytum from Mesa Gardens if anyone wants them. Unopened. They sent them as gifts with other seed orders and I don't have any interest in growing them. PM to claim.

1428.5 Conophytum bilobum var linearilucidum 20-30
1417.46 Conophytum ectypum var brownii PV1036 20-30
--------------------
Zac

Butte County, CA, USA
USDA Zone 9b
Mediterranean climate; hot, dry, sunny summers with rainy, moist, mild winters.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

It has been a while since my last update.

- Epithelantha micromeris (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2023
- Gymnocalycium nigriareolatum - harvest of autumn 2023
- Habranthus tubispathus (probably H. tubispathus, although there is a small change I have mixed this one up with H. x floryi 'Green Base') - harvest of autumn 2023
- Lophophora williamsii (one portion of 10 seeds left) - harvest of autumn 2023
- Ornithogalum graminifolium - harvest of autumn 2023
- Parodia magnifica / Notocactus magnificus - harvest of summer 2022 and summer 2023
- Some bulb sp. unknown to me what it is, but it is a summer grower - harvest of autumn 2023

- Dionaea muscipula (Venus fly trap, carnivorous) - harvest of autumn 2023
- Drimia anomala - harvest of spring 2023
- Drimia uniflora - harvest of autumn 2022 and autumn 2023

- Ariocarpus fissuratus var. hintonii (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2023
- Tubinicarpus pseudopectinatus (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2023

I don't sell any seeds. All seeds on offer are free, unless the species that are 'swapping only'. For free seeds please reimburse me for postage via paypal. Reimbursement will be 1.75 euro for worldwide delivery if I can keep the envelope below 20 grams (in most cases). Occasionally the envelope will be heavier, doubling the postage costs (I will let you know if this is the case).

Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Another update, as things are gone again:

- Gymnocalycium nigriareolatum - harvest of autumn 2023
- Habranthus tubispathus (probably H. tubispathus, although there is a small change I have mixed this one up with H. x floryi 'Green Base') - harvest of autumn 2023
- Ornithogalum graminifolium - harvest of autumn 2023
- Parodia magnifica / Notocactus magnificus - harvest of summer 2022 and summer 2023

- Dionaea muscipula (Venus fly trap, carnivorous) - harvest of autumn 2023

- Ariocarpus fissuratus var. hintonii (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2023
- Tubinicarpus pseudopectinatus (one portion left) - harvest of autumn 2023

I don't sell any seeds. All seeds on offer are free, unless the species that are 'swapping only'. For free seeds please reimburse me for postage via paypal. Reimbursement will be 1.75 euro for worldwide delivery if I can keep the envelope below 20 grams (in most cases). Occasionally the envelope will be heavier, doubling the postage costs (I will let you know if this is the case).