My small collection

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Re: My small collection

Post by WayneByerly »

7george wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:14 pm We are not at the North Pole,
Pompom lives within seconds (not deg, NOT min, but secs) of the Arctic circle... and you my good friend (and I do consider you to be my friend as you have been ever so gracious as to be helpful to me in the past) living in Calgary, live ever so much closer to the Arctic Circle than I do here in Tennessee (35 deg N lat, zone 7). NO offense intended. Just saying I'm glad it's warm here (winter lows only occasionally reach 20F). At my age, 65, I have developed a serious aversion to cold weather. Thats all. :D

And thanx for the pic... Come back here and post it when the bud opens... I'd love to see it. =D>
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
7george

Post by 7george »

Relax Wayne, we a re here to have a good time. Maybe to learn something.
If your cacti mess in your job just forget about the job.
°C = (°F - 32)/1.8
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Post by WayneByerly »

7george wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:19 am ... Maybe to learn something.
My very own philosophy... learn something new every day ... or youve wasted a day of your life... and being finite in number, are precious beyond telling... so, with that philosophy, you can see that i do indeed value your input... highly.
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a