Uploading issue

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
RichR

Uploading issue

Post by RichR »

I uploaded a dozen resized images this morning, added captions to each, and then clicked on "place inline" for each one. In preview mode, the post looked fine. I accidentally added one image twice, but when I deleted it from the post everything else was deleted too. I repeated the process and everything looked fine in preview, but when I added a brief explanation of the images and previewed it, all but one of the images was "no longer available." What's going on?
ElieEstephane

Re: Uploading issue

Post by ElieEstephane »

RichR wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm I uploaded a dozen resized images this morning, added captions to each, and then clicked on "place inline" for each one. In preview mode, the post looked fine. I accidentally added one image twice, but when I deleted it from the post everything else was deleted too. I repeated the process and everything looked fine in preview, but when I added a brief explanation of the images and previewed it, all but one of the images was "no longer available." What's going on?
It seems when you click preview, the photos are lost. So you should upload and post without previewing
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen: