2018 germination

All about seed grown plants. How-to information, progress reports, show of your results.
keith

2018 germination

Post by keith »

And more germination, some cactus seeds from Aiko and some mesembs which I mixed to save space. I also have a mixed turbinicarpus pot germinating and a echinocereus rigidimuss pot not germinating.

for the mesembs its Argyroderma mix, Imitaria muirii, Lapidaria margaretae, vanheerdea primosii from Mesa last year. IDK whch ones are sprouting the seeds were so small I couldn't tell were they went. Used smaller sand grains to slightly cover them . All pots on a heat mat and get sunlight through a window for a couple hours. They are under a clear plastic storage bin I use as a lid. I put a paper over the top of the pots to difuse the light. I get mold problems with plastic baggies so I am now putting pots in round jar lids and add water to the lids which get sucked up into the pots.
Attachments
Mixed lophops
Mixed lophops
lophop.jpg (107.2 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
Mixed mesembs
Mixed mesembs
mesemb.jpg (116.86 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
RiseMoon

Re: 2018 germination

Post by RiseMoon »

They look so good :D
keith

Re: 2018 germination

Post by keith »

for the mesembs its Argyroderma mix, Imitaria muirii, Lapidaria margaretae, vanheerdea primosii from Mesa 2017 . Some made it with my sort of careless seed germination that year.
Attachments
mesembs
mesembs
IMG_3804.JPG (102.98 KiB) Viewed 810 times