renovera fälgar

All about seed grown plants. How-to information, progress reports, show of your results.
misledy0uth5

renovera fälgar

Post by misledy0uth5 »

well i couldnt figure out how to get pictures on here so my own stupidity is the reason for that And thanks zach for your insightful input always appreciated lol think those might be the only words i
Generally speaking: Since they are designed for voice, the bass is rolled off pretty high and, as a result, they can be a bit thin-sounding The other issue is, since their intended use is for lapel o
Sorry for the disconnect in this post, I was reading a page back. My dad's almost 80... just a couple more years. My mom's two years younger than him. I worry about my parents with the inevitable h
Distortion I've seen some of your cabinets and they are very impressive. In the context of this of my past posting I was referring to RJ's prototype which shows a full or exposed dovetail. As yo
Last edited by misledy0uth5 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cactusdan19

Post by cactusdan19 »

Of the same species? I definitely wouldn't put seeds of another species in with them. And I usually don't resow a pot anyway. Once you've introduced water and some seeds have germinated, you've introduced some pathogens that can hinder future germination. The only time I might, if I get low germination, I will prick out the seedlings that are there, let the seed pot dry out for a week or two in a cool place, the try again. Maybe you can introduce some new seed at that time. 40% germination isn't that bad depending on what species you are growing.
Daniel Rhoads
Lincoln, NE USDA Zone 5b
http://community.webshots.com/user/cactusdan19