Spring Spectaculars

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Spring Spectaculars

Post by WayneByerly »

I have several cacti (aboutva dozen) that are either currently in flower or have buds, and are about to be in flower, and thought that the members here might like to see some of them, as they are in their most spectacular state. So I've started this post to show them. One at a time. I'll post other pictures as they 'spec" out. This pic is larger that the max size allower by the forum, so I've put it on Google Drive and provided a link to it. I hope this is acceptable, as I wanted you all to be able to see as much detail as possible.

This cactus is a Lobivia aurea v leucomalla.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_F0y93 ... p=drivesdk
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Re: Spring Spectaculars

Post by WayneByerly »

They just dont last long... this picture was taking the next day I think.
Attachments
20180418_182250-1024x768.jpg
20180418_182250-1024x768.jpg (152.41 KiB) Viewed 887 times
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a