SERIOUS HELP REQUISITION FROM EVERY CACTI LOVER!!!

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
mehdi

SERIOUS HELP REQUISITION FROM EVERY CACTI LOVER!!!

Post by mehdi »

Hello every body
please do a very very very big favor to me and give me 2-3 minute of your time.

Please offer me the web address or email from any major cactus or succulent seeds supplier from any country of the world.
Dutch and German suppliers are better for me.

I'm very appreciative of your kindness already.
ElieEstephane

Re: SERIOUS HELP REQUISITION FROM EVERY CACTI LOVER!!!

Post by ElieEstephane »

There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Most of them and the links to their sites are on Cactus Mall, and you can import seed from anywhere in the world (except Mexico).

See:-

http://www.cactus-mall.com/seeds.html

No doubt others will be able to give you any missing. However if you just "Google" for "cactus seeds" you should find more.

Also you will find most of your countries cactus nurseries on Cactus Mall too, or if you are in the EU you can import plants from any EU country. However due to CITES regulations it's almost impossible for amateurs to obtain the paperwork to legally to import cactus and succulent plants from outside the EU, or outside their own country if not in the EU.

http://www.cactus-mall.com/nursery.html

Edit:- Elie just beat me to the post!
mehdi

Post by mehdi »

thanks my friends for your helps. but I know about cactus-mall.com, and looking for another suppliers except those that cactus mall introduce.
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

The ones not usually on Cactus Mall are the E. European ones, though as said before currency is no problem since most these days take PayPal, plus that saves you giving others your credit card details and you have some refund protection if you do not receive the seeds.

There is already a thread on CactiGuide for updates on cactus seed lists that includes many firms not on Cactus Mall, if you just run through it for the various dealers links. Most have downloadable lists (few produce printed lists anymore) though after a time some links can be dead.

See:-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32102

Also many dealers only export seeds at the start of the year and then close their list a month or two later until a new one comes out towards the years end, which may be a bit inconvenient if the growing year in your country is different. Then you have to buy when seed is available and save the seed until your planting time. Others sell what they have left all year around though, but it is always best to order just when the new list comes out for the best chance of getting what you want.