Mabuhay (Welcome) from the Philippines!

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
ElieEstephane

Re: Mabuhay (Welcome) from the Philippines!

Post by ElieEstephane »

Yamyoo wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:23 pm
ElieEstephane wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Yamyoo wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:49 pm Mom used to have a straight isle of Adenium in pots. They are like eveywhere! Our city used to have those in the middle of the street an elevated landscape for miles and milessss ayway.
Would you happen happen to know any good local source of seeds. I'd like to expand my adenium collection. I only have 3 normal colored ones
I know a lot because shops are like everywhere. I didnt know they can be grown from seeds but wow they really do.
If I have time during off work, I will let you know immediately. I'd be happy to mail you local and Adenium hybrids if seeds are available.
That'd be great thanks! I just read you collect currency. I can send some Lebanese currency and pay their price and/or send some seeds if you are interested
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
Yamyoo

Re: Mabuhay (Welcome) from the Philippines!

Post by Yamyoo »

ElieEstephane wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:45 pm
Yamyoo wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:23 pm
ElieEstephane wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Would you happen happen to know any good local source of seeds. I'd like to expand my adenium collection. I only have 3 normal colored ones
I know a lot because shops are like everywhere. I didnt know they can be grown from seeds but wow they really do.
If I have time during off work, I will let you know immediately. I'd be happy to mail you local and Adenium hybrids if seeds are available.
That'd be great thanks! I just read you collect currency. I can send some Lebanese currency and pay their price and/or send some seeds if you are interested
You too? Seems like im the luckiest guy today. I will make sure it will happen. Boy oh boy.
Arthur
-SE Asia, Philippines - Tropical