Hello from Kansas!

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
muuku

Hello from Kansas!

Post by muuku »

Hello! I'm just starting to learn more about succulents (or at least, the scientific classifications and such) and taking better care of my own. I'm not sure how I'll get to know as much about plants as many others here, but I'm eager to do more research. I love the friendly community feeling here as we all share a common interest! Thank you for having me!
(o´▽`o)
hegar

Re: Hello from Kansas!

Post by hegar »

Hello muuku,
welcome to the CactiGuide forum. You are correct with your assessment of the forum member body. Most of the folks here are friendly and also willing to share the knowledge they have acquired with anybody who asks for advice about cultivating cacti and succulents. Actually, we are all learning from each other. Because you are interested in obtaining knowledge, you will quickly benefit from the information already posted at this site and having specific questions answered to the best of our capability.

Harald
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome! Yeah, from being here a while (not quite as long as hegar, but still), most people are friendly and many have helped me!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
DodoBrooke

Post by DodoBrooke »

Wellcome Muuku