Hello From Hershey, PA

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
bobbywett

Hello From Hershey, PA

Post by bobbywett »

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I recently had our last child leave the nest! We’ve dedicated his room to light loving plants including succulents and cactus, since it’s a souther exposes area. We look forward to learning all we can about the identification and care of these beautiful plants.

Thanks So Much for having us!

Bobby
mmcavall

Re: Hello From Hershey, PA

Post by mmcavall »

Welcome, Bobby!
DodoBrooke

Post by DodoBrooke »

Welcome Bobby and wishing your future plants have a warm home at your kids room :D :thumbright:
Enjoy
hegar

Post by hegar »

I too welcome you to the CactiGuide cactus and succulent forum. If your goal is to learn a lot about the care and identification of cacti and other succulents, you have joined the correct forum. Despite having been a member since 2006, I still every once in a while do ask other members to help me out with the cultivation of these plants and their identification. Most forum members here are polite and helpful, and with all of us together, there is a great amount of experience and knowledge that can be tapped.

Harald
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.