My Leuchtenbergia principis

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Re: My Leuchtenbergia principis

Post by WayneByerly »

Pompom wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:56 pm third time's a charm
That is exactly the same saying here in the states...

Pompom wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:56 pm Maybe you have to use some superglue and glue the pots on the shelfs?
Ha, ha, ha... :lol:

Pompom wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:56 pm stop using the headphones near your plants for a while :
The first time you do something bad it's an accident... The second time it's ignorance... You should know better... And the third time is inexcusable... Just plain criminal... you have seen twice, what would happen when you do that... You deserve to be punished.

So I guess the reasonable thing to do is to quit wearing my wired headphones outside, and only use them IN the house.

I was using the wired headphones because my Bluetooth headphones are on the charger. I guess I should probably buy a second set of Bluetooth so that I can use one while the other is on the charger. I listen to a lot of audible books.
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a