Canadian Grafter Finally Posting

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Pereskiopsisdotcom

Canadian Grafter Finally Posting

Post by Pereskiopsisdotcom »

Good Morning everyone! I put together an account a while ago and finally have made my way around here to posting. I would like to be more involved and learn more from other cactus enthusiasts.

I own the website that matches my username. Yes, I know it is due for a long overhaul. It was originally just an information site with my experiences in grafting but I've been slowly transforming it into a site for my local business as I've had great fun selling cacti wholesale to local florists/craft stores and doing flea markets/trade shows. And no worries, I'm not going to be spamming the forums for business. I do however need to add more relevant information.

Besides Pereskiopsis, my main interests include: Rhipsalis, Escobaria vivipara, Echinocereus (I like testing coldy hardy varieties), Turbinicarpus, and big fat Gymnocalycium.
http://pereskiopsis.com

Interests include: Rhipsalis, Turbinicarpus, Gymnocalycium, and Lophophora.
ElieEstephane

Re: Canadian Grafter Finally Posting

Post by ElieEstephane »

Hello and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to see some of your plants
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
DodoBrooke

Post by DodoBrooke »

Welcome!
...and I have checked yr website 8) :D