Hello from Manchester

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
CRS

Hello from Manchester

Post by CRS »

Hi, i have justed joined this forum, i have been a cacti owner for a long time now and for the first time earlier this year i planted some i am interested in finding out what they are so i will be posting a few photos, they're still small but they're starting to take shape and look more unique so i'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out. Thanks.

Craig
:D
gemhunter178

Re: Hello from Manchester

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome! It's quite an experience to grow cacti from seed!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
ElieEstephane

Post by ElieEstephane »

Welcome to the forum!
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
hegar

Post by hegar »

Hello Craig,
I too welcome you to the CactiGuide cactus and succulent forum. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here, each with their own experiences, who will be glad to assist you with whatever questions you do have.
As long as your plants are not too young, most likely someone will be able to figure out their names.

Harald
CRS

Post by CRS »

Thanks for the welcome!

Some of them are probably to young to identify, there's about 3 or 4 that have a good shape to them now.
:D
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Welcome from Nottingham, UK. I have been trying to grow cacti in the UK for over 50 years and not sure I have got the hang of it yet! :D