Hello everyone!

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
spok

Hello everyone!

Post by spok »

Hello from the Mediterranean.I have been lurking in this forum for sometime now and I decided to join in.I have to say that everyone here seems very polite and willing to give advice.I am quite new to cacti, only for the past two years.At first I started collecting succulents but now I have a collection with mostly cacti.I have mostly young plants but from a wide range.I have ariocarpus,mammillarias,gymnocalyciums,eriosyce,very young aztekiums,copiapoas,coryphanthas,echinocereus and many other different species.Now they are all in their resting spot for the winter but I will post some photos in time.I ask for your understanding for any mistakes I make writing in English since it is not my mother language.
ElieEstephane

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by ElieEstephane »

Welcome from your Mediterannean neighbour!
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
hegar

Post by hegar »

I too want to welcome you to the CactiGuide cactus and succulent forum and hope, that you will find signing on rewarding.

Harald
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
spok

Post by spok »

Thanks everybody!
DesertSun

Post by DesertSun »

Hello spok and welcome to the forum! I reside in the Mediterranean region too, which country are you in if you don't mind me asking?
We seem to have about the same zone also, I'm in a 9b. I hope you enjoy your stay!
"The best fertilizer is the gardener's own shadow"
Chinese proverb
spok

Post by spok »

DesertSun wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:42 pm Hello spok and welcome to the forum! I reside in the Mediterranean region too, which country are you in if you don't mind me asking?
We seem to have about the same zone also, I'm in a 9b. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hello, DesertSun! Yes we are from the same country. Pm me if you like.