Hello from Serbia :P

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Carbo

Hello from Serbia :P

Post by Carbo »

Hello to all members of the forum, I decided to join in since there's so much interesting stuff around here. Hope I'll learn some new stuff and share what I have learned too! Happy growing :D
ElieEstephane

Re: Hello from Serbia :P

Post by ElieEstephane »

Hello and welcome to the forum!
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
hegar

Post by hegar »

Hello Carbo,
I too welcome you to the CactiGuide cactus and succulent forum. If you want to learn about the cultivation of these interesting plants and not make all the mistakes that most of us have made over time, you will greatly benefit from being part of this group. :)

Harald
Carbo

Post by Carbo »

Thanks! I love all plants but just as with many people, it all started with cacti. 2 years ago my collection of huge and old cacti froze due to very cold weather, and I was quite sad because of that. But in recent times I've been motivated to start again and bring back my collection to it's former glory. I watched that video with Daiv on the main page yesterday, older video but pretty cool, especially liked the huge hatiora/rhipsalis behind Daiv haha
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome! Yikes, that's unfortunate... I guess that's what comes with a cold climate (I've lost quite a few to cold as well)
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
DjonCuba

Post by DjonCuba »

Hi friend, im from Cuba. Im here for anything you need. Welcome