Newbie from Philippines

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
pottedmob

Newbie from Philippines

Post by pottedmob »

Hello everyone. I've decided to join the forum because I started collecting plants this year. I started with an African Spear Plant (Sansevieria cylindrical) then with Aloe Vera. My fondness grew even more so I got a few pots of Bunny Ears Cactus and Old lady Cactus. Hoping to learn more about cactus because I want to see one blooming for real. I'm doing this because I'm teaching myself to be more responsible for taking good care of others. - Robert
Got my tires fixed and replacement helo wheels. Ready to drive to Phoenix for Arizona Cactus Garden.
gemhunter178

Re: Newbie from Philippines

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
Those are some good plants to start with, especially since the Mammillaria is usually an easy-to-flower plant
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
Scrap

Post by Scrap »

Welcome😊
ElieEstephane

Post by ElieEstephane »

Welcome to the forum Robert!
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
hegar

Post by hegar »

Hello Robert,

I too want to chime in and welcome you to this CactiGuide forum. I hope, that you will be able to benefit and that your plants will thrive, because you can use the knowledge available here for a successful cultivation of your succulents and cacti.

Harald
pottedmob

Post by pottedmob »

Thank you so much for the kind welcome.
Got my tires fixed and replacement helo wheels. Ready to drive to Phoenix for Arizona Cactus Garden.