Info on the Net vs what works for my plants, The Naked Succulent truth

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Miki J.

Re: Info on the Net vs what works for my plants, The Naked Succulent truth

Post by Miki J. »

Pseudolithos migiurtinus and Cubiformis

I am still in process growing some of those from seed, now a year in and its a slow slow process. Anyway, at times I do come across a reasonable priced Pseudo, yet not often, those things can come with a hefty price tag.

Both my Migiurtinos and Cubiformis are about a year old and a inch in size.. Migiurtinos nearly doubled in size within a year, in contrast the Cubiformis did pretty much nothing. Both the same soil the same sun etc...At least I did not manage to kill him either, so fingers crossed.
I am just a fan of this Frog warts little balls, so much fun.

I Keep them in super fast draining soil, mainly gainly gravel like, water all 2 weeks, when giving them a ever so slight squeeze you can feel a subtle difference after watering and when the plant starts to dehydrate. Pretty much full sun when possible and I read in a post from C&D that those fellas love hot temperatures.

The only things is that my Cubiformis shows only a slight touch of this cube shaped form some wonder if its maybe a hybrid and not pure Cubiformis. Bummer

Migiurtinos below
Succulents May 20 2.jpg
Succulents May 20 2.jpg (76.96 KiB) Viewed 941 times
My Cubiformis below
Succulents May 20 3.jpg
Succulents May 20 3.jpg (80.02 KiB) Viewed 941 times