Looking for Selenicereus grandiflora donkelaari for trade

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
BennieAnTheJets

Looking for Selenicereus grandiflora donkelaari for trade

Post by BennieAnTheJets »

If you have one or cuttings for trade, please let me know.

Will try to post a list of plants I could give up in trade - will post pics since I am not that good with all the names yet, but will try. Also, with pics you can see the specimen and how good they look to you.
Edwindwianto

Re: Looking for Selenicereus grandiflora donkelaari for trade

Post by Edwindwianto »

BennieAnTheJets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:42 pm If you have one or cuttings for trade, please let me know.

Will try to post a list of plants I could give up in trade - will post pics since I am not that good with all the names yet, but will try. Also, with pics you can see the specimen and how good they look to you.
Not that i have it to trade you...but out of curiosity, do you swap plant worldwide?
BennieAnTheJets

Re: Looking for Selenicereus grandiflora donkelaari for trade

Post by BennieAnTheJets »

Good question, Edwindwianto. Thank you for asking! No, I was thinking only inside my country. I am relatively new to the site and have never tried to post for a swap before, so I appreciate your question. Have to be more specific in the posts for trade to say which country. That is certainly important to say and know.

Having said that, I think there are many members from many different countries and you may find some people to swap in Thailand on this forum or some people who know how to send plants internationally with the proper documentations.

Also, I have bought a Selenicereus grandiflora now and am very happy with the cuttings I got, so no longer need to swap one - I don't think one can delete a post once it is posted, so I guess it will remain. Not a problem, since I would probably still swap another cutting if someone is interested. There seems to be little traffic on this forum, though. Maybe more in the spring and summer. :D Will probably post more then, myself, and maybe a few pics would help get folks interested in swaping, when they can see what they would get in return. 8)

Until then. :happy3: