Hello from West Sussex, UK

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Cacti Keith

Hello from West Sussex, UK

Post by Cacti Keith »

Hello all.

What a great forum and website! I have been reading a little but couldn't resist getting an account and joining the community!

I have always had a few random cacti around but have decided to increase my knowledge and my collection and maybe even grow enough to sell a few on, if I have any success of course.

I am about to build a greenhouse at home and look forward to sharing some photos of some of my plants - hopefully for some help with identification!

I look forward to reading and learning more and sharing any success (or failures) with the community.

Thanks
Cacti Keith
gemhunter178

Re: Hello from West Sussex, UK

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
hegar

Re: Hello from West Sussex, UK

Post by hegar »

Also from me, a warm welcome to the CactiGuide forum. With the addition of a greenhouse, it seems you have hit the "point of no return" :) . Fortunately, where I live I can get away without having to protect the plants too much from the impact of the environment. So I do have almost everything in the ground.

Harald