Aloha from Maui!

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
mauicacti

Aloha from Maui!

Post by mauicacti »

Aloha, pretty new to the cacti and succulent world but I got the fever. Hoping to do some learning here. Thank you.
gemhunter178

Re: Aloha from Maui!

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
One Windowsill

Post by One Windowsill »

Ey up!

The first thing to learn is that the other succulents are the cool thing this century, especially asclepiads. Cacti are so passé.

[Runs for cover.]
Steve-0
Location: Salt Lake Valley, Utah...high mountain desert climate

Post by Steve-0 »

One Windowsill wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:10 pm Ey up!

The first thing to learn is that the other succulents are the cool thing this century, especially asclepiads. Cacti are so passé.

[Runs for cover.]

Oh you're so funny....do you have an HBO Comedy Special? Just Kidding! I got a laugh anyway....and I guess I'm so too late I'm 2008! :lol:

but for the islander...Alooooooo-Ha! Welcome to the forum! My daughter is on Oahu working in the Queens Hospital. So If you get spined really bad...just ask for Kelly. She'll stick a big needle in ya to numb up the spine removal area! :shock:
mauicacti

Post by mauicacti »

Thanks everyone. There is so much info on this site. I feel really fortunate finding it.