Looking for Eriosyce plants

This forum is reserved for you to post a list of what you grow and/or what you want to trade -no discussion posts please
overcrash

Looking for Eriosyce plants

Post by overcrash »

Hi guys,
I am looking for Eriosyce plants with a clean inheritance, obtained from seeds if possible.
I am from Romania, Eastern Europe. It's difficult to find this species nowadays, at least in my area. I obtained some seeds from a seller and sowed them, however I am also looking for plants, 3-4 years old at least.
Thanks !
Radu M

As background, I am growing cacti for 8 years and became addicted to them. I am always on a hunt for spikes :) It became a way of evading from the "loud" reality. I have many species including Mammillarias, Gymnocalyciums, Copiapoas, Echinopsis and Trichocereus, a lot of Haworthias, Lithops and many more. I am also sowing a lot just to be able to observe the difficulties of growing this plants from seeds and to "participate" in the process of development.
eulaspiegel

Re: Looking for Eriosyce plants

Post by eulaspiegel »

I don't have any myself to offer, but for example Uhlig Kakteen , Cactus-Art or Kakteen Haage usually have a few different species available for reasonable prices (plants/seeds, the offer changes all the time). Some of them are with location info, and some with field numbers. All of them should ship to any EU country without issues!
Growing mostly under LED lights, in northern latitudes. Especially interested in stem succulents and caudiciforms. Dreaming of my first greenhouse.
overcrash

Re: Looking for Eriosyce plants

Post by overcrash »

eulaspiegel wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:56 am I don't have any myself to offer, but for example Uhlig Kakteen , Cactus-Art or Kakteen Haage usually have a few different species available for reasonable prices (plants/seeds, the offer changes all the time). Some of them are with location info, and some with field numbers. All of them should ship to any EU country without issues!
Thank you for the sources.
I already bought from Ebay, from european sellers. I hope the plants have a tag, i want to know what I am growing and also I want clean and healthy plants.