Christmas

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
templegatejohn

Christmas

Post by templegatejohn »

I would like to wish all my friends on the Forum (although I will probably never see any of you in the flesh I do consider you all my friends and hope you feel the same way).

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.

If there are any of you who do not celebrate the Christmas Festival, just have a great time anyway.

I hope that 2006 is a good year for all of you and you find that elusive plant you have been trying to track down for ages. It is a perfect specimen and the owner wants to give it away for free.

Ah well, we all dream sometimes don't we?
Dominique

Post by Dominique »

Thank you, John. All the same for you and everyone here !
Dominique
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Bah, Humbug :lol:

I would like to wish all my friends on the Forum (although I will probably never see any of you in the flesh I do consider you all my friends and hope you feel the same way).
It is true most of us will never meet but I also consider folks on the forum my friends. Even those on the other side of the big pond :)

Oh, don't make any New Years resolutions ya can't keep--like saying you won't buy anymore cacti.

Bill
DieTer-Xz

Post by DieTer-Xz »

Happy Christmas for you too!
eduart

Post by eduart »

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year for all of you. May all your wishes come true.

Eduart