Stalker from Texas on the loose...

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Moonbeam

Stalker from Texas on the loose...

Post by Moonbeam »

I suppose I should say something here...

I'm livin' in Bacliff, TX which is SE of Houston; about 2 blocks from Galveston Bay, a 20 minute drive to Galveston.

I've been stalking this forum for a little over 2 months. My neighbors moved out and threw away 3 different kinds of cacti "cuttings", and I wasn't sure how to plant them so they would be happy. That's when the cacti craziness began here. I didn't realize how many I had until I began taking pictures of them all. AND there is a Century Plant currently growing in the vacant neighbors' backyard, which is tied to our fence (and pulling it down).

What I couldn't find by stalking, I have asked and got great answers. This forum is loaded with good information, very busy compared to other forums I frequent, and I think the site administrator is doing an excellent job!

I will very soon be posting pictures of my cacti and succulents...hopefully in the proper locations. :lol:

Thanks for all the help everyone has already provided, and all the beautiful pictures posted here.
hegar

Post by hegar »

Hello Moonbeam,
welcome to the forum. I hope that you will enjoy the crazy group of people gathered here.
However, I have noticed your "stalking" for a while and even responded to a post about the Century Plant at the property line between your house and that of your neighbor. :)

Harald
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Egad, we have a stalker among us :lol:
Good to see you on the forum and welcome. I'm sure you will fine answers and a whole lot of info and friendly people here :)
Jump right in on any post with questions or comments and fill free to post up those cacti and succulent pictures.
Bill

If it sticks ya or pokes ya, I like it
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Thanks for the good words and just think, soon you will be sharing what you've learned so far. That transition is one of the most enjoyable things about the forum, I think.
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti