Kedrostris africana Question

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
John C

Kedrostris africana Question

Post by John C »

Does anyone have experience growing Kedrostris africana? I am totally unfamiliar with them, and after briefly searching the web I could not find much info about them. At the CSSA convention my Mom got one because it is a really interesting looking plant, but I would like to know more about it now. It has been growing like crazy ever since she got it. We would go out and untie its tendrils from things twice a day until I built it something to climb on. This plant wants to take over the world I think :shock:

Any cultivation tips?
John In Fort Worth, Texas
"Where the West begins"
tozi

Re: Kedrostris africana Question

Post by tozi »

Cultivation tips? Lots of sun and water. :D Any suitable substrate and much fertilizer.

It is a beautiful plant whose tendrils grow and 5 m. I grow them under cover with chilli peppers. So have a lot of water, heat and light.
sorry for my english
John C

Re: Kedrostris africana Question

Post by John C »

tozi wrote:Cultivation tips? Lots of sun and water. :D Any suitable substrate and much fertilizer.

It is a beautiful plant whose tendrils grow and 5 m. I grow them under cover with chilli peppers. So have a lot of water, heat and light.
Thank you for the tips! Like I said, I am totally unfamiliar with these plants so I want to make sure we take care of it right.
John In Fort Worth, Texas
"Where the West begins"