echeveria ?

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
keith

echeveria ?

Post by keith »

I think this is an echeveria but which one I don't know? Any Ideas ?

Thanks
Attachments
20130709_073615[1].jpeg
20130709_073615[1].jpeg (63.84 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
John C

Re: echeveria ?

Post by John C »

siamon wrote:Does anyone have experience growing Kedrostris africana? I am totally unfamiliar with them, and after briefly searching the web I could not find much info about them. At the CSSA convention my Mom got one because it is a really interesting looking plant, but I would like to know more about it now. It has been growing like crazy ever since she got it. We would go out and untie its tendrils from things twice a day until I built it something to climb on. This plant wants to take over the world I think
What happened here? I'm not sure why someone copied and pasted my post from another thread here... :-k :?:
John In Fort Worth, Texas
"Where the West begins"
srboisvert

Post by srboisvert »

It's a spamming technique. I've reported it.
Tony

Post by Tony »

John C wrote:
siamon wrote:Does anyone have experience growing Kedrostris africana? I am totally unfamiliar with them, and after briefly searching the web I could not find much info about them. At the CSSA convention my Mom got one because it is a really interesting looking plant, but I would like to know more about it now. It has been growing like crazy ever since she got it. We would go out and untie its tendrils from things twice a day until I built it something to climb on. This plant wants to take over the world I think
What happened here? I'm not sure why someone copied and pasted my post from another thread here... :-k :?:

Its gone. :wink:
I agree its an echevaria, but which one I have no Idea.
Post it in ther succulent ID section with close ups if possible so Rosemarie will be sure to see it.
Forget the dog...Beware of the plants!!!

Tony