My new store

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
ondy

My new store

Post by ondy »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make an official anouncement on the forum thst I now have an ebay store in which I am selling cacti. I have being doing the ebay thing for about six weeks now. So far so good. About two weeks ago I opened an ebay store. I don't want to get into to much shameless self promotion on the forum but Daiv and I had talked about making an annoucement and putting a link under 'Buy Cacti'. I have quite a few very nice plants up for sale that are ending this weekend. It's just a start that will eventually lead me to having my own full fledged business with a website eventually my own nursery. This will really get kicked into high gear when I move to Tucson next month. Also when I move to Tucson I will be willing to take any requests for plants from you folks on the forum. I will be working atleast part-time at Bach's nursery when I move and he will be my primary source for stock since he is a wholeseller. I know that I can find just about anything there. Anyway here is link to my store.

http://stores.ebay.com/Cacti-For-You

When Daiv puts up an official link on the site I would like to start giving forum members a discount. Something like 10% off orders over $30 or something and maybe 15% percent off orders over $60.

So check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks
Andy
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Andy,

Ya got some nice looking cacti for sale. I say good for you on getting started in selling cacti =D> .
When you get situated in Tucson I make take ya up on the offer of finding me some cactus :D

Bill
templegatejohn

Post by templegatejohn »

Hi Andy,
Good for you. If you can make some money out of an interest in cacti good luck.

John
JuanKilo

Post by JuanKilo »

hmm...very interesting... :lol:

Gotcha on my ebay account.
daiv
Site Admin

Re: My new store

Post by daiv »

ondy wrote: When Daiv puts up an official link on the site
This weekend for sure! 8-[
daiv