CactiForum Siggies

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
Turtleman

CactiForum Siggies

Post by Turtleman »

I need some pratice working with some of the graphic programs I use, so if anyone wants a Siggie to add to there profile give me some information and I'll try to make something up.. I cant say you'll like it but at least I'll try! LOL :D
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Cool, I'm the oddball of the forum :-$ . I like cold hardy Opuntia and Cylindropuntia. I guess I like them because there somewhat like me- they hold up to the weather and there real bristly :lol:

Go ahead and whip up a siggie for me if ya can. You have more talent than I :wink:

PS: I like yours-- Wisdom in a hardhat. Way to go =D>

Bill
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

Sorry this took so long Bill,, but I had a heck of a time finding a image that I thought youd like that had a flower on it,, then I looked at your profile and saw you worked in "Industry" so I got more confused,, Not really knowing you very well and what your likes and dislikes are it was kinda hard to come up with something.. So this is what I did.. I simply resized a image of Opuntia microdasys because I have a few hundered in gallons that were growing,,LOL,, :? and then added a layer of just your name Bill because I couldnt think of anything that seemed to fit with your nic,,(what does that nic relate to anyway?),, I was going to do a Industral silver metal type finish but because of the Opuntia I went with gold.. :roll:
Anyways.. copy the image to your PC then load it to any of the image host you want to use,, I'll host the image for awhile on my server just incase theres anything we need to do with it.. Hope you like it

ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Wow, I'm impressed. I can't imagine anyone not liking a siggie like that. Thank you very much, great job even for not knowing much about me.
As for my nickname :roll: I also have a hobby of building rockcrawlers and my wheeler is a 1964 IH Scout 80 halfcab- hence the nic "IHC6480".

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/i ... 0_0211.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/i ... stump5.jpg

I wish those O. macrodasys were hardy. I like it but try to stick with cold hardy- I like cacti that grow in the ground :wink:

Bill
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

Did another quckie for you Bill.. its all made up from scratch just for your rock crawlers.. LOL (scratch // rock crawler!,, get it?)

ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Turtleman wrote:Did another quckie for you Bill.. its all made up from scratch just for your rock crawlers.. LOL (scratch // rock crawler!,, get it?)

Thanks Turtleman,

Yeah I get it :lol: but it's appropriate because the scout is built from scratch plus the scratches it gets when wheeling :wink:

Bill